Tshidimu, Franck Mukendi. Le Centenaire de la Mission mennonite au Congo-Kinshasa (1912-2012), cas de la 27ème Communauté Mennonite au Congo. Quelle vision?
Translate page into:
Citation: Tshidimu, Franck Mukendi. Le Centenaire de la Mission mennonite au Congo-Kinshasa (1912-2012), cas de la 27ème Communauté Mennonite au Congo. Quelle vision?
Synopsis: "The Centenary of the Mennonite Mission in Congo - Kinshasa (1912-2012), the CAS 27th Mennonite Community in Congo. What vision?" Is a publication written by Franck Tshidimu Mukendi. The text covers a century (1912-2012) of the Mennonite Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The following excerpt from the introduction the author gives an overview of the text.
- "This book is divided into three sections with two sections each.
- The first chapter is devoted to the historical overview of the Missionary Society, Congo Inland Mission. In this chapter we will first discuss the mission in Congo, the origins of the Mennonites and the genesis of the Congo Inland Mission in the first section, later in the second section we will discuss the penetration and implantation in the Congo of the missionary society, and finally we finish this chapter by talking about some relations necessary to maintain the mission in Congo.
- This will lead us to the second chapter, where we question the presentation of the activities of the Evangelical Mission in the Congo. Our reflection will lead us to introduce: in the first section the legal context in which the Mission will operate, then in the second section we will present the activities of missionary work before independence, and finally in the third section, the spreading activities of this work after independence.
- The third chapter, finally, is working on the evaluation of the 27th centenary of the CPSO. ahead. Our reflection will lead us to introduce in this chapter the presentation of the ECC / CMCO 27th. in its first section, then the balance of the Community at National will follow in the second section and then we will end the presentation of internal and external activities of the Community in sections three and four.
- Finally, a general conclusion which will meet our criticisms and suggestions made after the presentation of the histogram of the activities of the Community that will end our work."
- -Franck-Tshidimu Mukendi